Thursday, January 9, 2014

Monday nights Nets game


Jason Kidd being awesome and making a plan
which with Garnett and the team which
ended up making a world of a difference in the fourth quarter







Hello Nets fans! Sorry for the delay in this post. I haven't been feeling great.

I arrive at around 6:00 excited to be going to a Nets game. I was also lucky to be able to have a planned "meeting" with Brett Yormark,CEO of Nets and Barclays. He is one of my entrepreneurial idles.  I also had many other surprises. Look at the schedule below to find out more.

6:20 Walk in Barclays.

6:25 I start to get food for FREE,thanks to our free food tickets.

6:45 meet radio broadcasters, speak to them and relax a bit.

6:55 Dominique Wilkins (one of the best dunkers ever) is talking to me from the court.

7:05 I am watching Joe Johnson shoot around and taking about 80 free throws in a row. He also slapped me five.

7:15 center is starting to get crowded and the players walk out. I try to get Jason Kidd's attention and I got him to look at me.

7:25 GM Billy King walks in and I, of course was in awe. I went over to him for an autograph and a picture.

7: 30 it's right before Tip Off and I thought" I guess Brett wasn't able to come". But I hear "Michael,Michael" being called. I turn around and there is Brett! He was super nice and a really good person. I was so excited to even ask the questions I wanted to. I gave him my business card and he told me he will try to work something out with me. WOW!

7:35 Tip off!!!!!!!

8:30 I see my seats on the screen with a woman and her friend. I then hear them playing-Monsters-IT'S RHIANA! I am sitting two seats away from Rhiana. I got to speak to her a bit and she smiled at me numerous times!


10:00 I got to meet Ian Eagle from SNY!


WOW! WHAT A NIGHT!