Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Luis Collazo Interview

Tomorrow night in Brooklyn will be a major fight for pride at the Barclays center. I have the privilege to attend and enjoy the match. This fight besides being a fight for pride will show Brooklyn once more how diverse we are. In the Barclays we have seen the top singers,Basketball and now boxing.


Tomorrows match  is Luis Collazo V.S Victor Ortiz. I will be tweeting live @Interviewking1 and I am hoping to have a lot of fun!

Today I had the opportunity to interview one of the stars of the match and world champion Luis Collazo. ( Interview is posted below) it is quote for quote and nothing has been changed.






1) Can you tell us a little bit about yourself?
I'm a former world champion n current wba international champion. I think I been underrated all my career but I love it cause it makes me work harder to prove people wrong.

2)Tomorrow night you will be taking on Victor Ortiz,what are you looking forward to about the match?
ooo man I get to perform for the boxing fans. I love giving the fans a great outing n excitement cause that's my job as a fighter.

3)What is your regular routine on fight day?
well wake up eat breakfast go back home watch tv n stay off the legs as much as possible til fight time.

4)what was it like going in to the match on April 2, 2005?
a life changing moment you trained so hard for so many years n now that moment you been waiting for has presented itself.

5) What did winning on April 2, 2005 mean to you?
everything cause I had accomplished my dream as a fighter. It's the best feeling as a fighter 

6) What advice would you give to someone trying to pursue a career in some sort of fighting art?
.to give it there all don't worry what people say cause theirs always someone trying to bring your goals n dreams down. Stay focus n have faith in God n them selfs. Cause with God all things are possible.

7)Do you have a way fans can stay in touch? Twitter,Fanmail...
yes they can reach me @RealLuiscollazo on Twitter n instagram