Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Last nights VIP Nets game

Joe Johnson signing autographs
for fans pre game.
Hi everyone!
So I went to a Nets game and that game changed my life! The experience was so surreal and I still can't wrap my mind around the experience:

So,I get to the game and like usual I start to hand out my business card. So I got to meet Ian Eagle-TV reporter from YES network,I got to speak to Billy King,Gary Susman,Brett Yormark and others.

After the game I started to talking to an executive from the NBA,Mr. Robison. He was super cool and gave me passes to meet the Magics VIP. After I was meeting all the Magics I see him running at me. He starts to tell me "Glad you didn't leave,here,take these passes and go to the VIP club to meet some of the Nets! My mouth dropped and I couldn't believe it! It was insane! A memory I will never forget






Me with Ian Eagle