Thursday, December 26, 2013

Nets Brutally defeated by the Bulls

WOW! The Nets failed to execute against the Bulls. Why? The score wasn't even in the 100s for either team. It's really an issue. Jason Kidd is still trying to find out himself. My predictions this season is 1-3 which is an old time low. I expected much more from a starting lineup of 35+ all star appearances.

This is some comments on yesterdays game.

“It’s frustrating,” shooting guard Joe Johnson said about the booing, the loudest and nastiest heard at Barclays Center this season. “But we deserve it.”


“I’m surprised at this season, how it’s played out altogether,” point guard Deron Williams said. “It’s like a nightmare.”

“At the end of the day, the coach can only hold you responsible for energy and effort,” Kidd said. “If you’re not giving it, I have to take you out. If you’re missing shots, that’s just part of the game. But if you’re not giving energy or effort, I’ve got to take you out.”