Sunday, February 9, 2014

DAVID ROBINSON!-confirmed!!

NBA Information and Technology executive David Robinson,has agreed to be my Mentor! I have been looking for a mentor for a while and I can honestly say I found the perfect person to take that position.

David has done so much for me the short time I have known him. David has given me tremendous guidance as a journalist, as a professional, and as a person. He is great ethics which allowed us to meet. I didn't meet him any where special. I walked up to him at a Nets game and I saw someone who I will look up to.

He has taken me to meet: The Nets,Spurs (including Tim Duncan),Magic and the 76ers (Michael Carter Williams). My career in Basketball blogging was taken to a whole nother level.

David has not only been a class act NBA rep but has also been someone down to earth and someone you can talk to. He is an AMAZING Basketball player and would have seen some NBA playing time if it wasn't for an injury. Although he couldn't wind up playing in the NBA he took the next best thing by working for the NBA.

To inaugurate my new mentors achievements we will be hanging a banner on universalinterview.com. I know it's not like hanging a Jersey but it's the best I can offer at this time.

I am looking forward to talking to David and working with him in the future!

Sincerely,

Michael!