Friday, August 22, 2014

Meeting Vinny Guadagnino


Yesterday I met Vinny Guadagnino. Vinny is one of the stars on Jersey Shore. I know you're all wondering how this came to light, so let me tell you.

I was at the event in Barclays Center (details on the previous article) and I saw on the guest list that Vinny will be there. Of course, I got excited, but as a journalist I was forced to keep my cool. As the celebrities started walking the carpet, I realised that Vinny's publicist was literally two feet away from me. Being as professional as possible, I decided to hand him my business card. We started to chat a bit, and eventually he told me he'll get me a one question interview with Vinny. I was super excited, especially that vinny was running late and was really done with the media. This interview was super special because of how nice Vinny was. He seemed really sincere with what he was saying and even though we only spoke for about a minute, he seemed genuine.

Big shout out to Vinny and his publicist, Mr. Roger!